Vidalista 40mg (Tadalafil)
|Vidalista 40mg (Tadalafil)x30 30||$1.7||$51.00|
|Vidalista 40mg (Tadalafil)x60 60||$1.2||$72.00|
|Vidalista 40mg (Tadalafil)x90 90||$1.05||$94.50|
|Vidalista 40mg (Tadalafil)x180 180||$0.9||$162.00|
|Vidalista 40mg (Tadalafil)x360 360||$0.75||$270.00|
Vidalista pills are used in helping blood vessels muscle to relax. Thus, allowing blood to flow in particular areas of the body. Therefore, Vidalista is used by men suffering from erectile dysfunction. The pills help in increasing blood flow to the penis which allows you to get and maintain an erection. You can get Vidalista online from tramadolshop.is pharmacy.
The Vidalista has excellent compatibility with almost all drugs. It is safe to take it with aspirin and other anti-cold drugs. You must not combine this drug with such medicines:
- Means used for reducing of blood-vascular pressure, with containing nitrates. Together with tadalafil, they can lower the blood-vascular pressure to a critical level;
- Drugs used for the treatment of HIV and AIDS. Along with them, the tadalafil works many times stronger;
- Some antibiotics, incl. Erythromycin;
- “club” narcotics, because they often contain nitrates;
- Some antifungal drugs.
- Also, it is undesirable to mix the Vidalista with constant use of drugs which have a heavy load on the liver. In this case, a man needs to consult with a doctor. He will help to choose the best variant.
- The Vidalista can be combined with any organic food products. The man should not mix the Vidalista with grapefruit or orange juice. Juice neutralizes the effect of tadalafil and prevents its egestion from the body. As a result, the medicine does not act, and the risk of side effects is more significant.
- Vidalista can be used together with alcohol. Still, it is essential to remember that alcohol reduces the sensitivity of the penis and deteriorates an erection. For this reason, its number must be minimum.
Common effects include;
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Limb pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Less common effects include;
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- blurred vision
- hearing los
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- cold sweats
- faintness or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pounding in the ears
- shortness of breath
- unusual tiredness or weakness