Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)
|Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)x30||$2||$60.00|
|Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)x60||$1.8||$108.00|
|Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)x90||$1.5||$135.00|
|Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)x180||$1.2||$216.00|
|Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)x360||$0.8||$288.00|
|Painsafe Ortho (Acetaminophen & Tramadol)x720||$0.6||$432.00|
Have you just undergone a surgical or dental procedure? If your answer is yes then you’re probably suffering from moderate or severe pain. Painsafe Ortho (Tramadol & Acetaminophen) is a simple solution for this problem. This painkiller is made up of acetaminophen and tramadol. This tablet is meant for short-term uses and you’ll be feeling better in less than five days. Painsafe Ortho is particulary good in treating constipation stomach pain, knee pain and levator scapulae pain.
This drug should not be used by people aged below 18 years.
You should take it after 4 to 6 hours. Painsafe Ortho can be taken with a meal or without one. It should be taken with food if you’re experiencing nausea.
Painsafe-ortho should only be taken as directed by your doctor. Do not alter how you take your medication without your doctor’s consent.
Painsafe Ortho can also cause serious side effects like severe stomach pain, weight loss, hallucinations, mood changes, unusual tiredness, difficulty urinating and agitation.
You can buy Painsafe Ortho (Tramadol & Acetaminophen) on Tramadolshop.is
- Antibiotics drugs like erythromycin
- Anti-psychotic drugs like thioridazine or chlorpromazine
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors like selegiline, phenelzine or isocarboxazid.
- John’s wort
- Anesthesia drugs like propofol, pentothal or succinylcholine
- Depression drugs like venlafaxine, duloxetine or paroxetine
- Heart rhythm drugs like quinidine
- Headache drugs like zolmitriptan, rizatriptan, or sumatriptan