Eli 20mg (Tadalafil)
|Eli 20mg (Tadalafil)x30 30||$1.5||$45.00|
|Eli 20mg (Tadalafil)x60 60||$1||$60.00|
|Eli 20mg (Tadalafil)x90 90||$0.85||$76.50|
|Eli 20mg (Tadalafil)x180 180||$0.7||$126.00|
|Eli 20mg (Tadalafil)x360 360||$0.55||$198.00|
Eli 20 mg is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can also be used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostatic hyperplasia. Eli works by smoothing the muscles of the blood vessels. This effect will, therefore, increase blood flow in the penis, thus allowing an erection of the penis. You can buy Eli 20 mg from tramadolshop.is online pharmacy.
Eli pills should not be taken once a day. For a start dose, you will need a 10 mg of Eli which should be taken 30minutes before sexual activity. This dose can be adjusted based on an individual’s response. However, the dose should not exceed 20 mg a day. For patients who would love to be sexually active twice a week, the start dose is 5 mg at least twice a week. This may be reduced to 2.5mg daily. However, the reduction is based on an individual’s response to the medication. It should be noted that if you are using Eli pills for ED, you need to sexually arouse for the medication to work.
Eli will react to;
- medicines to treat erectile dysfunction or pulmonary arterial hypertension;
- an antibiotic or antifungal medicine;
- antiviral medicine to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS;
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder; or
- seizure medicine
Common side effects include;
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- nausea, upset stomach;
- stuffy nose; or
- muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs.
Servere side effects include;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- an erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss; or
- heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.