Tramadol (Ultram) vs Tapentadol (Nucynta)
We have had a couple of requests why we do not offer Tapentadol, the Generic Version of Nucynta, and wanted to share some insights on why we do not offer it.
Recently it became more difficult to source Tramadol from India many Indian Shippers try to “move” customers to using Tapentadol instead (because they can ship it) and some of our customers had asked why we do not offer the drug at all.
Studies show that Tapentadol might have some advantages compared to Tramadol:
From this perspective, it appears to be a good alternative. However, the legal status of the drugs is completely different:
Schedule IV- other drugs in this category include Modafinil
- The drug or other substance has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs or other substances in schedule III
- The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States
- Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs or other substances in schedule III
Schedule II – other drugs in this category include Cocaine, Fentanyl, Morphine, Opium
- The drug or other substances have a high potential for abuse
- The drug or other substances have currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions
- Abuse of the drug or other substances may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence
As you can see the US FDA has scheduled the drug in a very different Schedule right next to Drugs like Cocaine and Morphine. Nucynta is considered a controlled drug in most countries and cannot be imported for personal use or shipped via mail post.
Beside that you should consider the potential risk if your item gets intercepted at customs, you might have to deal with the DEA instead of the FDA due to the Schedule. Looking at it from a legal perspective there seems to be little to no difference in the attempt to import Cocaine than the attempt to import Nucynta.
Buying drugs online comes with a series of risks including to not get what you want. It is crucial to understand the drugs you are buying and their risks, please always make sure to follow the instructions and consult a medical professional if in doubt.
Buying products from Tramadolshop.is guarantee you:
- Regulated products from reputable manufacturers in India with at least GMP approval
- You always get exactly what you order; no alternatives will be shipped
- Clear picture, name, manufacturer, and dosage in the description, you can research the product and manufacturer yourself
- Qualified Support before and after your purchase
- Good selection of products and fair prices
- Delivery Guarantee(we only ship to countries that allow or tolerate the import for personal use)